Steve Maxwell is an American physical fitness educator, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructor, and a spiritual man who shapes his own reality with positive thoughts and continuous action. While Steve is well known for his knowledge for workouts with the physical body, he is also a "black belt" in the metaphysical universe and possesses tremendous spiritual knowledge and applies them to his own life to manifest his desires.
- Physical educator
- Fitness coach
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu expert and instructor
- Lives a nomadic lifestyle, traveling from country to country giving fitness seminars
- Steve's appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience about astrology
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- Steve's first manifestation
- Secret of manifestation
- Subconscious mind
- Nomadic/Spartan lifestyle
- Collective consciousness in different areas of the world
- Steve's astrologer
- Positive affirmations
- Attachment to "sinking ships"
- Extremist to diets/religions/lifestyles
- Zombie mentality
- Steve's experience with marijuana
- Wim Hof method
- Best diet
Sponsors & Affiliates
This podcast episode is brought to you by Audible.com. Download any audiobook, FREE, when you try audible for 30 days. Cancel anytime and the books are yours to keep (even during trial period!). Go to audibletrial.com/psychedelicmilk to download your free audiobook!
Bombas is home to the most comfortable socks in the world. Every pair of Bombas socks are purpose built for athletic performance and engineered for extreme comfort. Go to GetBombas.com/Milk to receive 20% off your first order! For every pair of sock purchased, Bombas donates a pair to the community in need, there are already over 900,000 socks donated. GET YOUR BOMBAS SOCKS!
Shop on Amazon using the Psychedelic Milk Amazon Portal. Amazon will give us a small percentage and it won't cost you anything extra. Bookmark the link so you can support the podcast every time you shop Amazon. This is a great way you can support the podcast.