Travis Bodick is the co-founder of Soul Remedy (Seattle, Washington), which offers a unique and balanced approach to healing, introspection and exploration of the self, spirit, and world. The main focus of Soul Remedy are practices based in nature and connecting to the world around you. This includes working with plants, crystals, our bodies, land and animal spirits, re-wilding, and just about anything else nature based!
- Co-founder of Soul Remedy
- Healer that works with self, plants, spirit
- Who is Travis Bodick?
- What plant medicine does Travis work with?
- How did Travis become a plant medicine healer?
- The near death experience that propelled Travis on a spiritual path
- Atheist's belief
- What really mattered to Travis during the moment of near death?
- Life's priorities
- Lack of self-authenticity
- Seeing different people during the NDE
- The universal presence
- DMT release
- Seeing psychedelic visions in sober daily life
- Opening your mind and putting yourself in the mystery
- Travis' personal connection with San Pedro
- Characteristics of San Pedro
- San Pedro spirit and entities
- Huachuma or San Pedro?
- Animal spirits
- Epiphanies occuring
- Examining your own negative tendencies
- Relationship advice
- Travis' unique style of healing
- Gaining awareness with a dieta
- Pushing psychedelic boundaries
- Recreational use vs spiritual use
- Dangers of psychedelics
continued in Plus+ Extension
Want to support the psychedelic movement? Want to continue the ongoing discussion of psychedelics? Support us on Patreon! We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. A small fee of $5 can fund the podcast for 1 year. We are extremely proud to be corporate sponsor free to keep the claws of capitalistic influence out of our psychedelic message. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. We need your help!