Shonagh Home is a shamanic therapist, teacher, author and poet. Shonagh holds the feminine voice for the reverent use of the sacred mushroom, authoring a book on the subject titled, 'Love and Spirit Medicine'. She also authored another book, 'Poetic Whispers from the Green Realms', which discusses the role of entheogens to inspire poetic inspiration and connect our ancient ancestors to the unseen intelligences of nature.
- Shamanic therapist
- Shonagh Home's entry to the shamanic arts
- Terence McKenna's recipe in the moss forest
- Deep connection with nature that led to mediumship
- Celtic roots
- Which came first? The mushroom or the shaman?
- Doing mushrooms by yourself
- The owl spirit
- Continuing the journey of the mushroom medicine
- Unseen worlds
- Irish sidhe
- Poetic Whispers From The Green Realm
- Tuning in to the frequency of spirits
- Symbiotic relationship with plants and fungi to human consciousness
- Living rigid lives in locked patterns
- Progression vs technology
- Symbolically illiterate
- Natural hierarchy
- Wake up call from domesticated sleep
- Constantly stimulated
- "Know Thyself"
- Categorical impositions by society
- Divide and conquer
- Subjective realities
- Calling back our sovereignty
- Personal responsibility
- Bee keeping
- Monastic alchemist
- Bee symbolism in ancient Egypt
- Chemical pesticides, GMOs
- Future of society with psychedelics
- Era of change
- Optimism for the future
Sponsors & Affiliates
Support us on Patreon! It is the best way you can fund and keep this podcast going. We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. Every tier of support grants you different perks and prizes. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. If we raise just $100 this month, we can end all ads for the show! Every penny helps!
Shop on Amazon using the Psychedelic Milk Amazon Portal. Amazon will give us a small percentage and it won't cost you anything extra. Bookmark the link so you can support the podcast every time you shop Amazon. This is a great way you can support the podcast.