Norman Ohler (born 1970) is a New York Times bestselling author, novelist and screenwriter, best known for his book Blitzed: Drugs in Nazi Germany, which has been published in over 25 languages.
- Underground drug culture in Germany
- Drug development in Germany
- Heroin by Bayer
- Reinventing the war on drugs
- Anti drug policy
- Environment of drugs in Germany
- Blitzkrieg advantage with meth
- Description of Nazi soldiers on meth
- Fearlessness from drugs
- World War 1
- Drugs in warfare
- Tapering off Pervitin
- Early success directly related to Pervitin?
- Meth oiling the war machine
- Adolf Hitler's healthy image
- Theodor Morell
- Hitler on vitamins and probiotics
- Hitler and Morell's relationship
- Oxycontin injected
- Wolf's Lair
Want to support the psychedelic movement? Want to continue the ongoing discussion of psychedelics? Support us on Patreon! We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. A small fee of $5 can fund the podcast for 1 year. We are extremely proud to be corporate sponsor free to keep the claws of capitalistic influence out of our psychedelic message. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. We need your help!