Nic Gregoriades is a martial artist and spiritual explorer from Cape Town, South Africa. In 2003 he moved to London to earn his black belt in Jiu Jitsu. There he founded the popular martial arts community, The Jiu Jitsu Brotherhood and became the first person to be awarded the black belt by the legendary Roger Gracie. In late 2012 he took a trip to the amazon to drink the sacred plant medicine, Ayahuasca, which profoundly affected his world view and caused him to drastically change his life path. He now travels the world teaching jiu jitsu, studying yoga and learning about the human experience.
- Martial artist / Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt
- Spiritual explorer / Psychonaut
- Host of the Digital Communion podcast
- Biggest change from ayahuasca
- Going inward
- High emotions vs emotionless
- Going too far on a psychedelic trip
- Set and setting
- Taking ayahuasca at the end of Mayan calendar 2012
- Fears when taking psychedelics
- Experiencing the mystery
- Asking better questions
- The enlightened homeless
- What is Nic working on currently
- "I am god"
Sponsors & Affiliates
This podcast episode is brought to you by Audible.com. Download any audiobook, FREE, when you try audible for 30 days. Cancel anytime and the books are yours to keep (even during trial period!). Go to audibletrial.com/psychedelicmilk to download your free audiobook!
Shop on Amazon using the Psychedelic Milk Amazon Portal. Amazon will give us a small percentage and it won't cost you anything extra. Bookmark the link so you can support the podcast every time you shop Amazon. This is a great way you can support the podcast.