Nanci Trivellato, MSc, a consciousness researcher and author, is a co-founder of I-ACT where she serves as managing partner and senior consultant. Born in Brazil, her early life took a traditional path as she earned an undergraduate degree in languages and literature. She also dedicated part of her studies and career to Business Administration, leading to engagements for several years with major multinational corporations, such as SINGER and IBM. Her research interest inspired her to leave Brazil in 1995. She received a Masters in Research Methods in Psychology in the UK.
- What is IAC?
- What is I-ACT?
- What happens in the consciousness academy?
- Specific buildings in the academy to build non-physical experiential skills
- Self-Defense in astral projection
- Out of body experiences in childhood
- Sensing realities that are non physical consciousnesses
- Teaching characteristics of the non-physical manifestations in schools
- Nanci's own out of body experiences
- Why is energy usually manifested as a bright light?
- Ridding the blockages in chakras for self-defense
- Can yoga, qiqong, or meditation achieve the same results?
- The validity of crystals
- The correlation of feeling ill and encountering spirits/going out of body
- Seeing the Light
- Differentiating dream images vs. true clairvoyance
- Encountering entities on DMT
- Psychic powers developed by a welcoming culture?
- Equipments to measure energies
Continued in our PLUS+ Extension:
- Is consciousness local or non-local?
- Dr. Masaru Emoto's water experiment
- Transfer of thought energies
- Would I gain psychic powers from wearing the consciousness devices?
- Clearing our energetic obstacles, blockages
- How to develop our psychic abilities from scratch?
- Stranger Things
- Correlation between children and paranormal activities
- The frequency of out of body experiences, sensing clairvoyance
- How does Nanci introduce herself to strangers, as a consciousness researcher?
Want to support the psychedelic movement? Want to continue the ongoing discussion of psychedelics? Support us on Patreon! We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. A small fee of $5 can fund the podcast for 1 year. We are extremely proud to be corporate sponsor free to keep the claws of capitalistic influence out of our psychedelic message. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. We need your help!