Heather Molina is a psychonaut, blogger, and a high level digital marketing executive. Jason Havey is also a psychonaut, COO of Onnit, and CEO of Brass Balls Cycles. Heather and Jason joins forces as a power couple and joins the Psychedelic Milk to discuss the most potent plant medicine of the Amazon, sanango.
- Psychonauts and highly experienced in the medicine space
- High level executives in respective fields and companies
- Power couple
- Heather's big fan base in Tennessee
- Heather's sanango tour
- What is sanango
- Sanango dieta
- Do you changes from doing ayahuasca and sanango?
- Leveling up
- Dieta / No alcohol / No pork / No sex & masturbation
- Energies in the animals / food we eat
- Factory farming vs organic / free range
- It's about the intent
- Plants have lives, too
- The sanango ceremony
- Attachement to ayahuasca / social tribe
- Doing ayahuasca in the Amazon jungle vs in the US
- Dawn On the Amazon
- Shamanic charlatanism
Sponsors & Affiliates
This podcast episode is brought to you by Audible.com. Download any audiobook, FREE, when you try audible for 30 days. Cancel anytime and the books are yours to keep (even during trial period!). Go to audibletrial.com/psychedelicmilk to download your free audiobook! I highly recommend a book that I'm currently reading/listening to: EGO IS THE ENEMY by Ryan Holiday.