Gordon White is the host of Rune Soup, a blog and podcast about magic, occultism, and the paranormal. Mike Brancatelli is the host of Mikeadelic, a podcast on psychedelics, politics, and cognitive freedom. Today the podcasting gods were gracious enough to give us the opportunity to team up and record a special Psychedelic Trifecta episode together to talk about MAGIC.
- Gordon White, host of Rune Soup (magic, occultism, paranormal)
- Mike Brancatelli, host of Mikeadelic (psychedelics, politics)
- Ed Liu, host of Psychedelic Milk (psychedelics, spirituality)
- What is magic?
- The different cultural specific sets of magic
- What is Gordon's favorite topic in Rune Soup podcast?
- The connection between human consciousness effects
- What is chaos magic?
- Peter J Carroll
- Is there chaos magic currently in world politics?
- Are the world powers using magic to control the world?
- Does the actual magic work? Or is it a form of placebo effect?
- How to become invincible in the most practical way
- Can magic have an effects on happiness, instead of power and authority?
- Is there a system of hierarchy in magic?
- How to play life in god mode
- Is magic for everyone?
- Magic works in practice but not in theory
- Is magic in popular culture a deliberate delivery?
- The magic of non-expectation
- How do you live in the material world with the mindset of magic?
- The western mistake of separating mind and matter
- The animistic force of ayahuasca
- Psychological problems from the western ignorance of the paranormal
Continued in our PLUS+ Extension:
- The hidden relationship between modern science and capitalist corporations
- Science, materialism
- The deep state government's involvement with magic
- The most interesting magical development that happened in the 20th century
- Where did the deep state government learn the techniques of magic?
- Unidentified Flying Objects
- Is there a single world agenda?
- The disadvantages of centralized power
- The meaninglessness of being righteous
- Practical ways to impact the world
- Artificial intelligence and magic
- The post digital world
- What can people do practically in magic to better their lives?
- Doing the practical enchantment
- Magic working in mysterious ways
- Be careful of what you wish for
- Gordon's own sigil magic experiences
Want to support the psychedelic movement? Want to continue the ongoing discussion of psychedelics? Support us on Patreon! We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. A small fee of $5 can fund the podcast for 1 year. We are extremely proud to be corporate sponsor free to keep the claws of capitalistic influence out of our psychedelic message. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. We need your help!