Dr. Elizabeth Neilson has a PhD in Clinical Psychology. Her professional experience specializes in providing Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling services to groups and individual clients. Experience with intensive outpatient services, woman's services, and dually diagnosed populations. Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor with extensive education in psychology and mental health.
- Postdoctoral fellow at NYU Rory Myers College Of Nursing
- Psychedelic researcher/therapist
- Specializes in substance abusing counseling
- How Elizabeth entered the psychedelic research field
- The journey of psychedelic research becoming mainstream
- Psychedelic drugs as psychiatric medicine
- LSD research
- Albert Hofmann
- Rick Strassman: DMT The Spirit Molecule
- Psilocybin and MDMA research
- Why is LSD still illegal to research in the US?
- Psychedelic therapy design
- Psychedelic experiences needed for psychedelic therapists?
- Are there any biases from sponsors?
- Scientific checks and balances
- Are there any personal biases?
- Scientific process for psychedelic research
- Set and setting
- More effective set and setting?
- Testing patients with different sets and settings
- Setting an intention in a scientific standpoint
- Alcohol trials and intentions
- Latest findings on addiction treatment
- Integration process
- Psychedelic uses in Goa, India
- Counterculture gathering in Goa, India
- Woodstock Mindfulness
- Woodstock, NY
- The future of psychedelic research
- Phase 3 trial of MDMA assisted therapy
- MDMA for PTSD
- How to become a psychedelic therapist/researcher
Sponsors & Affiliates
Support us on Patreon! It is the best way you can fund and keep this podcast going. We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. Every tier of support grants you different perks and prizes. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. If we raise just $100 this month, we can end all ads for the show! Every penny helps!
Shop on Amazon using the Psychedelic Milk Amazon Portal. Amazon will give us a small percentage and it won't cost you anything extra. Bookmark the link so you can support the podcast every time you shop Amazon. This is a great way you can support the podcast.