Dr. Richard Louis Miller is an American Clinical Psychologist, owner of Wilbur Hot Springs Health Sanctuary, and broadcaster who hosts the Mind Body Health & Politics talk radio program, a syndicated talk show which airs on Public Radio affiliate KZYX FM and KZYX.org in Mendocino County, California. Dr. Miller was also Founder and chief clinician of the nationally acclaimed, pioneering, Cokenders Alcohol and Drug Program. Dr. Miller’s new book, Psychedelic Medicine, available now.
- Who is Dr. Richard Louis Miller?
- The introduction of psychedelics
- Dr. Miller's first LSD experience
- Belonging to nature
- The major forces at play
- Selling yourself to the industrial world
- End is near for our current form of consciousness
- ILLIAC (Illinois Automatic Computer)
- Robotic intelligence
- Sexual pleasures
- The guilt around sex
- Sex with self
- Trait editing and the implications of the future
- Dr. Miller's psychedelic realizations
- The psychedelic movement
- Legality predictions
- Is microdosing psychedelic?
- Personal experimentation with psychedelics
- Safety precautions of microdosing
Continued in our PLUS+ Extension:
- Any right way to do psychedelics?
- Ethical implications of psychedelics
- Does psychedelics give us a moral compass?
- 96% chimpanzee
- Psychedelics outside of the US
- Most fascinating guests from Dr. Miller's show
- Weather Underground
- Prescription medication and Moody Bitches
Want to support the psychedelic movement? Want to continue the ongoing discussion of psychedelics? Support us on Patreon! We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. A small fee of $5 can fund the podcast for 1 year. We are extremely proud to be corporate sponsor free to keep the claws of capitalistic influence out of our psychedelic message. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. We need your help!