Drew Houchin is a psychonaut from Kentucky with recent psychedelic journeys including the 5-MeO DMT Toad medicine and ayahuasca, and is currently training to work with psychedelics for healing others.
- What initially propelled Drew to try ayahuasca in Peru?
- Drew's drug abuse and checkered past
- The rediscovery of Drew's passions
- Drew's facebook messages to Ed from Peru
- Drew's first breakthrough ayahuasca experience
- Did Drew know his problems that arose from his subconscious?
- Deprogramming Drew's consciousness through ayahuasca
- The impact of childhood trauma
- Seeing visions of Ganesha for the first time on ayahuasca
- The paradoxical relationship of suffering and enlightenment
- Acquiring 360° vision
- Post-ayahuasca integration
- Drew's post ayahuasca confusion
- The addiction to kratom
- The instant gratification tendency of the West
- Toad medicine experience
- Going "out" on the toad medicine
- Full energetic release on the second day
- Achieving god realization
Continued in our PLUS+ Extension:
- The total embrace of love under toad medicine
- Seeing yourself as universe that is experiencing itself through the self
- What did Drew see on the exterior world under toad medicine?
- The ultra transformative experience of the toad medicine
- How to integrate back into our waking reality after such a shifting experience?
- How to truly live life according to your happiness?
- The misinterpretation of god in self-reflection
- Did the other participants experience similar toad medicine journeys?
- Were there similarities of toad medicine and ayahuasca?
- Is toad medicine suitable for everyone? Who is it not suitable for?
- Returning to Kentucky and the shifting of mindset
- Drew's biggest fears returning to Kentucky
- The synchronicity of Drew's new life
- Drew's new journey into medicine shamanhood
- What medicine will Drew work with as a healer?
- The transformation of the self
- What was the most valuable lesson Drew learned throughout the year of transformation with psychedelic medicine?
Want to support the psychedelic movement? Want to continue the ongoing discussion of psychedelics? Support us on Patreon! We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. A small fee of $5 can fund the podcast for 1 year. We are extremely proud to be corporate sponsor free to keep the claws of capitalistic influence out of our psychedelic message. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. We need your help!