Dan Suero is a 19 year old college student in Florida that was diagnosed with pilocytic astrocytoma with impaired walking from the age of five. In this podcast, Dan tells the story of how MDMA miraculously help recover sensations in his feet and is helping him walk again. Psychedelic Milk is not advocating for any activities that Dan previous did, but encouraging psychedelic research in MDMA for research purposes only.
- Diagnosed with pilocytic astrocytoma
- Recovery aided by MDMA
- Dan's diagnosis of pilocytic astrocytoma
- Walking disabilities
- Dan's introduction of psychedelics and spirituality
- Issues of self-confidence
- Looking past the physical
- Dan's first psychedelic breakthrough
- Camping trip that led to healing
- Questioning intentions of escape or expansion
- Intuition taking over
- Experiencing sensations again
- Walking without crutches
- Yoga and physical therapy for recovery
- Future arrangements
- Future implications for psychedelic healing
- Are there any similar cases?
- Much more to psychedelics than the hippie stereotype
- Courage to share the story
Sponsors & Affiliates
Support us on Patreon! It is the best way you can fund and keep this podcast going. We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. Every tier of support grants you different perks and prizes. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. If we raise just $100 this month, we can end all ads for the show! Every penny helps!
Shop on Amazon using the Psychedelic Milk Amazon Portal. Amazon will give us a small percentage and it won't cost you anything extra. Bookmark the link so you can support the podcast every time you shop Amazon. This is a great way you can support the podcast.