Elizabeth Bast serves as a writer, poet, yoga teacher, yogic life-style coach, visual & performance artist, fusion temple dancer, and musician. Chor Boogie a.k.a. Joaquin Lamar Hailey is an internationally acclaimed spray-paint artist. His visionary murals and art exhibitions have graced many countries across the globe. He was recently honored by Societe Perrier as being number three among the the TOP TEN U.S. Street Artists of 2014. Elizabeth & Chor now also serve as educators and advocates for the iboga medicine by sharing their healing journey.
- Iboga and ibogaine advocates
- Author of book Heart Medicine
- World acclaimed spray-paint artist
- Iboga described as "Heart Medicine"
- Differences between iboga and ibogaine
- First experience with iboga
- Moughenda the Bwiti shaman
- The mindset before doing iboga
- Curing addiction
- Chor's addiction with heroin
- First iboga session
- Bwiti fire ceremony
- Positive thoughts
- Who is iboga for?
- Asking iboga direct questions
- Calling upon the spirit world
- Dream state reality with control
- Controlling negative thoughts
- Love as a message
- Joining the Bwiti in Africa
- Legal status of iboga
- Shamanic vs hospital setting for iboga
- Powers of addiction and powers of choice
Sponsors & Affiliates
This podcast episode is brought to you by Audible.com. Download any audiobook, FREE, when you try audible for 30 days. Cancel anytime and the books are yours to keep (even during trial period!). Go to audibletrial.com/psychedelicmilk to download your free audiobook!
Shop on Amazon using the Psychedelic Milk Amazon Portal. Amazon will give us a small percentage and it won't cost you anything extra. Bookmark the link so you can support the podcast every time you shop Amazon. This is a great way you can support the podcast.