Ben Greenfield is a New York Times Bestselling author, coach, speaker, ex-bodybuilder and Ironman triathlete. His science-based approach to discovering a potent balance between health and performance has revolutionized the way thousands of athletes and exercise enthusiasts around the world live, train and eat. Ben now works with athletes, CEOs and soccer moms from around the world to achieve amazing feats of physical endurance without destroying their bodies in the process.
- New York Times Bestselling author "Beyond Training"
- "Ben Greenfield Fitness" podcast host
- Body and mind enthusiast
- The cross between the physical and spiritual dimensions
- Maximizing your full potential
- Feedback from listeners when talking about the "woo-woo"
- From meathead to spiritual
- Turning point to alternative ways of health for Ben
- Sexually charged situations
- Breakthroughs on who you really want to be
- Being alone
- Heart opening
- Microdosing LSD
- DMT and the Burning Bush
- CBD & THC
- What sparked Ben's interests in psychedelics compounds
- Ayahuasca intentions
- Where to find the balance in life
- Sacred geometry posters
- Ben's mission at this point of his life
Sponsors & Affiliates
This podcast episode is brought to you by Audible.com. Download any audiobook, FREE, when you try audible for 30 days. Cancel anytime and the books are yours to keep (even during trial period!). Go to audibletrial.com/psychedelicmilk to download your free audiobook!
Shop on Amazon using the Psychedelic Milk Amazon Portal. Amazon will give us a small percentage and it won't cost you anything extra. Bookmark the link so you can support the podcast every time you shop Amazon. This is a great way you can support the podcast.