This is a Psychedelic Milk Plus+ episode, to gain full access of this interview and all episode extensions, simply join Psychedelic Milk Plus+ for a low fee of $2 and unlock instantly!
Dr. Art Funkhouser is a Jungian psychotherapist from Bern, Switzerland. He is one of the founding members of the International Association for the Study of Dreams and one of the worlds leading researchers into Déjà phenomena, primarily in the field of Déjà Rêve and precognitive dreams. He has a vast knowledge of history and the leading research in this field.
- Terminology of Déjà experiences
- How many Déjà experiences are there?
- Déjà vécu
- Who does Déjà experiences happen to?
- Hormones play a factor
- The importance of the categorization of Déjà experiences
- Reincarnation/past life experiences
- Carl Jung and synchronicity
- Coincidences and self-significance
- The higher-self
- Art's best idea to explain the Déjà phenomenon
- Final Destination
- Precognition warnings
- Non-linear time
- The Arrival
- How we can learn from the philosophy of non-linear time model
- Last saved checkpoint in video games
- Changing the outcome of a precognition
- Dreams of aliens
- The Terror That Comes In The Night
- Sleep paralysis
- Alien abductions
- What is the dream state?
- Demons and disembodied spirits
- Science's role in research for Déjà phenomenon
- The crumbling of the materialist's world view
- Others that are investigating the Déjà phenomenon
- Is simulation theory possible?
Want to support the psychedelic movement? Want to continue the ongoing discussion of psychedelics? Support us on Patreon! We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. A small fee of $5 can fund the podcast for 1 year. We are extremely proud to be corporate sponsor free to keep the claws of capitalistic influence out of our psychedelic message. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. We need your help!