Anthony Guilbert is a Qi-Gong and Daoist teacher, university professor, and an author of his new book "Notes From The Drift."
- How Anthony got into Daoism
- Difference between Dao and Zen
- What in Daoism resonated with Anthony?
- Psychedelics rearranging the senses creating new experiences
- Escapism in psychedelics
- Going back to the natural perception of the world
- Pre & post Daoist protocols
- Terence McKenna
- Misrepresentations of Daoism
- Anthony's nature encounters
- Technology vs nature
- Qi-gong and yoga
- Qualities of a good teacher
Continued in our PLUS+ Extension:
- Living the Dao in America
- Being right
- Risks of globalism
- Moral relativity
- Notes from the Drift
Want to support the psychedelic movement? Want to continue the ongoing discussion of psychedelics? Support us on Patreon! We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. A small fee of $5 can fund the podcast for 1 year. We are extremely proud to be corporate sponsor free to keep the claws of capitalistic influence out of our psychedelic message. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. We need your help!