Patrick Lam, a fellow psychonaut and one of my best friends in the world joins the Psychedelic Milk podcast to talk about everything from psychedelics, to synchronicities, to consciousness.
- Ayahuasca drinker
- Wim Hof Method practitioner
- Badass human being
- Series of events in Austin, TX
- Initial psilocybin experience
- Heroic dose of mushrooms
- Ego death
- Doing ayahuasca in America instead of Peru
- Holding energetic space
- Charlatans in the spiritual realm
- Daily practice (meditation, float tank, breathing exercises)
- Identifying with the tool (Finger pointing at the moon)
- Integration after ayahuasca
- Ram Dass 'Experiments In Truth'
- Stopping and do nothing
- DMT world
- Drug culture
- The lack of ceremonies and rites of passage in Western culture
- Psychedelic reality
- Surgically remove your pineal gland
- Lucid dreaming
Sponsors & Affiliates
Shop on Amazon using the Psychedelic Milk Amazon Portal. Amazon will give us a small percentage and it won't cost you anything extra. Bookmark the link so you can support the podcast every time you shop Amazon. This is a great way you can support the podcast.
This podcast episode is brought to you by Audible.com. Download any audiobook, FREE, when you try audible for 30 days. Cancel anytime and the books are yours to keep (even during trial period!). Go to audibletrial.com/psychedelicmilk to download your free audiobook!