Sonia Doubell is a yogi, entrepreneur, artist, journalist, and an ayahuasca drinker. Sonia joins the Psychedelic Milk podcast to share her yogic insights on how to live in the moment and clear away all your negative thoughts and energies.
- Yoga teacher and practitioner
- YouTube channel with over a million views
- Ayahuasca drinker
- Traveling and "being home"
- Yoga is grounding
- Being one with yourself
- Be here now, and enjoy it
- Sonia's goals in yoga
- Meridian stimulation
- Find the right kind of yoga for you
- Doing yoga on your own instead of joining a class
- Total Body Yoga
- Ashtanga yoga
- Physical yoga
- How yoga keeps people young
- The importance of alignment, balance
- The mind's habits
- Mika the ayahuasca baby
- Understanding life deeper through pregnancy
- Understanding unconditional love
- Children are our greatest teachers
Sponsors & Affiliates
This episode is brought to you by Audible.com. Download any audiobook, FREE, when you try audible for 30 days. Cancel anytime and the books are yours to keep (even during trial period!). Go to audibletrial.com/psychedelicmilk to download your free audiobook! PS: This is seriously a steal so grab your free book, if you don't like it, it was free anyway!
Shop on Amazon using the Psychedelic Milk Amazon Portal. Amazon will give us a small percentage and it won't cost you anything extra. Bookmark the link so you can support the podcast every time you shop Amazon. This is a great way you can support the podcast.