Yoshino is a photographer and director based out of Los Angeles, CA. In this episode of the Psychedelic Milk podcast, Yoshino talks about art, spirituality, and the idea of being present.
- Host of the podcast "Artist Decoded by Yoshino"
- Superficial nature of the fashion photography industry
- Juxtaposition of spirituality and materialistic business field
- Preserving artistic integrity
- Relevancy in art and music
- Creative fields and the sense of self-realization
- Creating art in isolation
- "Being present” mentality
- Yoshino’s psychedelic experiences
- Ed’s initial psychedelic breakthrough
- Analytical brain
- The importance of taking risks
- Extensions of Yoshino
- Intentions behind the Artist Decoded podcast
- Martial arts
- Spirituality in martial arts
- Bruce Lee
- Belief in yourself
- What got Yoshino interested in fighting
- Being Asian American and meeting the expectations
- David Choe
- Meditative practice
- Steve Jobs
- Philosophies outside of art
- The journey is the way
- Goal oriented/gains
- Surrounding yourself with like-minded people
- Ram Dass audiobook “Experiments In Truth"
- Yoshino joining the MindPod Network
- Aubrey Marcus
- Being all aspects of yourself
- Embrace who you are
- Yoshino’s advice to the world
Sponsors & Affiliates
This podcast episode is brought to you by Audible.com. Download any audiobook, FREE, when you try audible for 30 days. Cancel anytime and the books are yours to keep (even during trial period!). Go to audibletrial.com/psychedelicmilk to download your free audiobook!
Get our latest Psychedelic Milk tee here! Rep the Psychedelic Milk squad with this new dope tee.