Douglas Barnes is a permaculture designer, consultant and teacher. He has designed and implemented permaculture systems in India, Japan, and Canada as well as consulted on projects in Japan, Canada, and Australia. He has taught permaculture seminars in Japan and Canada. He has also taught permaculture design courses as part of the Permaculture Institute of Eastern Ontario.
- Permaculture designer, consultant, and teacher.
- Implemented permaculture systems in India, Japan, and Canada.
- Ayahuasca drinker
- Douglas' start in permaculture
- Factory farming
- How to attract or deter pests
- Urban farming
- Japan's radiation crisis
- Fluoride in water and toothpaste
- DMT and pineal gland
- Motivation of going to Peru to drink Ayahuasca
- Using psilocybin to treat depression
- Telepathic conversation
- Spiritual aspects of the ayahuasca medicine
- Complexity Theory, ecosystem
- Non-sexy practices
- Set Theory
Sponsors & Affiliates
Shop on Amazon using the Psychedelic Milk Amazon Portal. Amazon will give us a small percentage and it won't cost you anything extra. Bookmark the link so you can support the podcast every time you shop Amazon. This is a great way you can support the podcast.
This podcast episode is brought to you by Loot Crate! Loot Crate is a monthly mystery crate that delivers the best in geek + gaming gear. From collectibles, apparel, tech gadgets, art, and other epic gear, it’s like Comic-Con in a box! - save 10% on any new subscription at http://trylootcrate.com/psychedelicmilk. Enter promo code: bridge10 for 10% savings.