Anahata Anada is the founder of Shamangelic Healing based in Sedona, Arizona, where she guides profound journeys of healing and awakening through the method of shamanic breath-work. Anahata, has trained extensively with gifted shamans, energy healers and spiritual teachers from Peru, India, Asia and North America in order to artfully integrate the fields of energy healing, self-empowerment, shamanic teachings, emotional release, spiritual studies, couple/family dynamics and visualization techniques. She joins us on the Psychedelic Milk to talk about shamanic breath-work and how to have start and maintain good and mindful relationships.
- Expert and guide on shamanic breathing
- Founder of Shamangelic Healing of Sedona, AZ
- Goal of shamanic breathing
- What is shamanic breathing
- Difference between shamangelic breathing, Wim Hof method, and pranayama
- Daily breathing practices
- Clearing out the emotional basement
- Emotional imprints from childhood
- Numbing your feelings
- Feeling the emotions and pain
- What is going on at a shamangelic ceremony?
- Chakra systems
- Clean up work for "incorrect ceremonies" around the world
- Integration after a psychedelic experience
- Ayahuasca's calling
- Creating joy with your choices
- Finding and listening to your higher-self
- 5 vital questions to ask to avoid relationship disasters
- Who am I?
- What is happening in my life?
- Who are they?
- What is happening in their life?
- Based on the honest answers to the first 4 questions, what is the healthiest dynamic for the relationship at this time?
Sponsors & Affiliates
This podcast episode is brought to you by Audible.com. Download any audiobook, FREE, when you try audible for 30 days. Cancel anytime and the books are yours to keep (even during trial period!). Go to audibletrial.com/psychedelicmilk to download your free audiobook!