Julian Vayne is an occultist and the author of numerous books, essays, journals and articles in both the academic and esoteric press. While his name is closely associated with chaos magic Julian is also an initiated Wiccan, member of the Kaula Nath lineage and Master Mason. Over the past 30 plus years he has participated in group ceremony with a variety of druids, shamans and others as well as sharing his own practice through public workshops, retreats and networks of practitioners including The Illuminates of Thanateros.
- Connections made through psychedelic experiences
- The healer role
- The teacher role
- Intentions behind Getting Higher
- How to bring fun back into the psychedelic experience
- Are we losing the sense of fun in today's age?
- Guilt from pleasures of drugs
- The most fun Julian had on psychedelics
- Julian's music of choice
- Psychedelic connection with music
- Is MDMA psychedelic?
- Is western culture disrespecting native culture and their medicine?
- Generalizations of culture
- Racism paranoia
- Cultural appropriation
- What Julian wants you to learn most from Getting Higher
- Do you need to find native Amazonian shamans for ayahuasca?
- Is it dangerous to administer ayahuasca yourself?
Continued in our PLUS+ Extension:
- Occult magic
- Are psychedelics interrelated with magic?
- Science backed magic
- Power of placebo and the human imagination
- Magic divination
- Being "punk" with psychedelic
- The dark secrets of chaos magic
- Negative feedback from psychedelic traditionalists
Want to support the psychedelic movement? Want to continue the ongoing discussion of psychedelics? Support us on Patreon! We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. A small fee of $5 can fund the podcast for 1 year. We are extremely proud to be corporate sponsor free to keep the claws of capitalistic influence out of our psychedelic message. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. We need your help!