Tony Moenich is a former USMC scout sniper and is now the host of Thanks For Coming Out, a podcast talking about military experiences, healing, and life.
- Who is Buck Rogers
- Buck's introduction to ayahuasca
- Epiphanies on mushrooms
- Ayahuasca for a "psychedelic beginner"
- Combating anxiety, PTSD, inability to relax
- Buck's ayahuasca ceremonies
- Buck encountering entities
- Forgetting the psychedelic message
- Biggest takeaway from ayahuasca
- Acceptance of the self and others
- It's not about yourself, or is it?
- Ego's attachements to sadness
- Building the community of support
Continued in our PLUS+ Extension:
- Current protocols to heal veterans that are effective
- What are some practical things we can do to better the process of healing veterans?
- Fake PTSD
- The importance of talking to people
- Healing through alternative methods in conjunction of psychedelics
- The sense of community
- Finding meaning in our monotonous lives
Want to support the psychedelic movement? Want to continue the ongoing discussion of psychedelics? Support us on Patreon! We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. A small fee of $5 can fund the podcast for 1 year. We are extremely proud to be corporate sponsor free to keep the claws of capitalistic influence out of our psychedelic message. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. We need your help!