Danny’s background is in the history and philosophy of medicine from the University of Manchester. He first encountered ayahuasaca when living in Japan. After six years drinking there with a Santo Daime group, he followed the trail back to its source in the Brazilian Amazon, where he was bitten by a sand fly, leading to a leishmaniasis infection. This highly aggressive bacterial parasite quickly colonised a few inches of his skin, with designs on much more, and proved to be a great teacher, providing ample opportunity to study first hand the intricacies and potencies of ayahuasca as used as a medicine within the Daime world view.
- Author of Science Revealed and Neuro-Apocalypse
- Santo Daime ayahuasca group
- Diagnosed with a leishmaniasis infection
- Passing marks/scars from generations
- Mechanics of language
- Flexibility of the Hebrew language
- Demonization of the serpent
- Gnostics and drugs
- Was Jesus a mushroom?
- Drugs in the Bible
- Was Christianity heavily influenced by psychoactive drugs?
- The anointed one
- Idea of "End of the world"
- The meek shall inherit the earth
- Anti-capitalism theme of the Bible
- 70 phases of the Bible
Sponsors & Affiliates
Support us on Patreon! It is the best way you can fund and keep this podcast going. We need all the support to keep the podcast strong and releasing amazing content. Every tier of support grants you different perks and prizes. Please go to Patreon.com/PsychedelicMilk to check it out. If we raise just $100 this month, we can end all ads for the show! Every penny helps!